Sunday 8 November 2015

Oral presentation reflection

Before the actual day of presentation, we were given an opportunity to conduct a trial run. I am very nervous during the trial run as it was the first time I am presenting to my classmates. I was given some pointers to reduce the use of pause fillers in my speech. To prevent the presence of pause fillers, I prepared a script and rehearsed on my own.

On the actual day of presentation, I was nervous yet excited to share with my classmates what I have research and concluded on my project. When I was about to end my concluding statement, I couldn't remember what was the statement that I want to share with the class. My mind went blank at that moment, however, I manage to recover back the information that I want to present. Personally, I felt that in a presentation the flow of the presenter is very important. It tells the audience that the presenter is well prepared in his/her speech.


Based on this presentation, I found my strength which is also my weakness. I had the ability to present on a blank slide but at the same time I lost focus on my script. 

5 comments:

  1. Good job on your presentation, Daniel. I am happy for you to able to find your weakness and improve on it. This will greatly help you in your presentation in the future. I hope to see a even better performance from you next time. This will definitely build your future if you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i dont know. please elaborate

      Delete
    2. It mean that by identify your weakness and make improvement to it will help make you a better speaker which is also your future

      Delete
  2. Your presentation was really great. Glad to know that you realize your flaws because understanding them is necessary to prevent making the same mistakes again. I look forward to seeing your future presentations throughout the next 4 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'We are one step closer to solve hunger!'

    Daniel, you did great job in concluding your presentation. Your concluding statement is the only think I can remember during your group's presentation. I am glad that you have found out your weakness and strength from this presentation. Work towards your weakness and perceived them into strength! Most of all, believe in your ability to succeed!

    ReplyDelete