Thursday 24 September 2015

Summary of "Why Climate Fight Needs Engineers"



In the article “Why Climates fight needs engineers”, Shah(2015) share that Asia’s development is  susceptible to a hostile environment. Global warming increases the awareness of the need of a de-carbonised economy. The demand to transform into a 'sustainable urban and economic system',  engineering solutions will see a peak in both local and regional area. Thus, experts faced hurdles when trying to integrate technology together.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Daniel, correct me if I'm wrong but yours seems similar to Joey's..:) Anyway, I feel there can be changes to your choice of words. For example, instead of using "The demand", you can use "With a demand..." and "rise" instead of "peak". Still, yours is short and simple which I wanted mine to be..

    Good effort!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daniel,I feel that your summary is a bit short but the main points are there.I feel that you may describe more on the hurdles that experts will face when they try to integrate technology together.

    ReplyDelete